Thursday, December 8, 2011

Birds eye view of Mobile, Alabama

Birds eye view of downtown Mobile, Alabama


Yesterday my new friend Dakota tuck me to the top of the Historic Battle House Hotel for a birds eye view of the city of Mobile, Alabama. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day after we were forecast lot’s of rain. Although it was very windy. I had been in the lobby of the hotel but never to the roof top. The views were amazing from the 8 story building!




When we came down we noticed a 40 foot decorated Christmas tree in the center of the Historic lobby under the stain glass dome. A large ornate Antique style frame was suspended for people to take photo’s with the tree as background. I and Dakota had our pic taken.

 



My church

Dakota look toward the Mobile river and bay  



40 foot Christmas tree in the lobby of the Battle House Hotel.

40 foot Christmas tree in the lobby of the Battle House Hotel.

Dakota

Andrew

2 comments:

  1. The Hotel, The view, The Tree and You Two, all look amazing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete